Template:Infobox company The New York Medical Career Training Center is a medical education center based in Manhattan and Flushing (Queens) in New York. It was founded by Doctor Nand Panjwani in 1997. It is accredited by Council on Occupational Education and licensed by New York State Department of Education National Certified.
New York Medical Career Training Center operates 2 campuses across the New York in Queens and Manhattan.
Queens- 36-09 Main Street 5th Floor, Flushing NY 11354
Manhattan- 500 8th Ave, 5th Fl B/W 35 & 36 Street, New York NY 10018
Programs of StudyEdit
New York Medical Career Training Center offers various medical training and certification programs.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Medical Office Administration
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- New York Medical Career Training Center official website
- New York Medical Career Training Center official Facebook Page
- New York Medical Career Training Center official Linkedin Page
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found